Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bye bye Treadmill Desk

I am not using a treadmill desk anymore...The Big Head decided that this was not acceptable and ordered the desk moved out of my office. I had asked him previously whether it was okay for me to change my office and my desk and do something new and he had said "fine fine, do whatever you need" but I guess he changed his mind. I have really missed the treadmill desk. Hopefully, I'll be a graduate student in a couple of years, spending my time in research and not working for fickle bosses and trying to keep officers from multinational corporations like 'Environmental Menace' happy. I just realized that I didn't even get a picture of the treadmill desk before they dismantled it. Oh, well. *sigh*

1 comment:

shonofear said...

Ahh sorry to hear bout the news.
Hope you worked something out in the end though.
Keep walking :P